Recipe: Strawberry Dessert Pizza
- 1 cup flour
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup butter
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ tsp. real vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
- ½ cup plus 4 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, mashed
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine flour, ½ cup sugar and butter to make a dough and press into a round pizza pan. Bake 15 minutes. Set aside to cool.
- Beat cream cheese, vanilla and sugar until fluffy. Spread over cooled crust. Arrange sliced strawberries on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Combine mashed strawberries, 4 Tbsp. sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened and translucent. Spread over sliced berries. Chill before serving.
Nutrient Analysis per serving
Carbohydrates 26 g
Fat 15 g
Phosphorus 40 mg
Potassium 98 mg
Protein 2.8 g
Sodium 192 mg