Summer Squash Bowl
Apr 16, 2018
- 5 oz of chicken, cubed
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 3/4 C white rice, cooked
- 1 C crimini mushrooms, chopped
- ¼ onion
- 1 Tbsp chopped basil, cilantro or another fresh herb of your choice
- Sprinkle of Mrs. Dash
- 2 tsp olive oil
- prepare rice and set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium. Sauté the onion, chicken, zucchini and mushrooms all together for 7-10 minutes or until chicken is completely cooked (white on the inside).
- Add the Mrs. Dash and fresh chopped herbs, mix and turn off the heat.
- Serve the chicken and veggie mix over the rice. Enjoy!