Mustardy Grilled Corn and Chicken Kabobs
Mar 27, 2018
- 2 large ears sweet corn, cut into 2-inch pieces (about 8)
- 1 large green sweet pepper, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 pound chicken breast cut into pieces
- 1/3 cup low sodium Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- Prepare grill for direct cooking over medium-high heat. Thread corn, chicken and sweet peppers on 4 long metal skewers.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Italian dressing and mustard; brush some of the mixtures on the kabobs before grilling.
- Grill, covered, directly over medium- to medium-high heat for 8 to 12 minutes, turning and brushing occasionally with remaining dressing mixture, until vegetables are tender and charred and chicken is cooked through.